What's new

Share your shave den

gotta admit I also thought the term "shave den" was really silly. Maybe I don't get it, but I just shave in my bathroom. I don't see why I need to turn my bathroom into some "shaving dungeon" when all I do is shave for 10-15 minutes daily. I don't keep a ton of products around, so a single drawer is enough for all my stuff.

really nice stuff guys! I admit I have no shave den. I have stuff here, there and everywhere.. neat enough but no semblance of organization or display.

It is very nice to see your posted shave den...inspiring...
When I started DE shaving mid last year I saw some shave rack and proceeded to make my own rack...from old unused shoe rack plank...
20190625_182249.jpg

20190817_214537.jpg

Next to my then shave rack/den is the shaving mirror....nice led..
20200101_002855.jpg

Then after I joined B&B....that rack in the bathroom no longer can support all other razors, soaps/creams, brush and blades..
So...got this...just outside of bathroom..
20200103_125245.jpg

Now...my shave den evolution is complete....I hope it is complete...
20200706_182909.jpg

Thanks for opportunity to share...
Best regards...

We essentially have "his" and "hers" bathrooms for getting ready in the morning, with mine being in the lower level and my wife's is on the main level.

I have a few other things in the sink cabinet that I rarely or never use, but this is the setup for what I use on a regular basis. I have a couple balms that are not shown that sit on the shelf above and my WSP aftershave stays on the counter next to my brush stand. Extra blades are stored in the wood Pereira Shavery box on the upper shelf.

proxy.php
Those are nice brushes, sounds like a big Simpsons fan

Those are nice brushes, sounds like a big Simpsons fan

Thanks!

In regards to the Simpson brushes, it just kind of worked out that way, but I'm not really loyal to any specific brand of brush. Since I don't want to end up with a large collection, I'm actually thinking of letting go of the Simpson Trafalgar T2 & T3 brushes to make room for a couple others that I'm interested in, neither of which is a Simpson.

My Den is scattered in multiple locations due to the number of soaps I have. It's also not organized for beauty but rather for functionality so don't expect to see a bunch of high quality, staged photos.

Here is where I keep almost all of my full soaps and some samples. I've also got 3 brushes and and a Karve razor down there along with two lather bowls and blades.
IMG_20200707_142100.jpg

Next is the upper medicine cabinet which contains two razors, a brush, more soap samples, and cologne.
IMG_20200707_142141.jpg

Finally, I keep additional razors in my desk drawer and a few soap samples that I intend to PIF at some point. Razors include a Ti Timeless, Blackland Blackbird, Tatara Nodachi, Blackland Vector, Gillette New LC, and a Fatip Piccolo, and Rockwell 6s.
IMG_20200707_142208.jpg

Some beautiful dens here! My wife and I have a small apartment with one tiny bathroom that has zero space to store much, so my shave goodies are spread around a bit. Most of my soaps and aftershaves are on a dedicated bookshelf in the bedroom
IMG_0696.jpg

My brushes live on shelves right outside the bathroom

IMG_0697.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg

Slim cabinet holds my doubles, some limited releases and cologne

IMG_0699.jpg

Finally a tub I keep under our bed with fall and winter scents that will be rotated in when the weather cools

IMG_0700.jpg

Some beautiful dens here! My wife and I have a small apartment with one tiny bathroom that has zero space to store much, so my shave goodies are spread around a bit. Most of my soaps and aftershaves are on a dedicated bookshelf in the bedroom
View attachment 1122834

My brushes live on shelves right outside the bathroom

View attachment 1122836View attachment 1122837

Slim cabinet holds my doubles, some limited releases and cologne

View attachment 1122838

Finally a tub I keep under our bed with fall and winter scents that will be rotated in when the weather cools

View attachment 1122839
Very nice....!! You are definitely a Stirling fan. Nice collection of aftershaves....I like that!

Top Bottom