What's new

Shane/Blackland Razors is the best

Shane saw my earlier post about the Vector razor and switching handles and caught that I ordered the polished Vector because the Machined version was out of stock. He informed me that the machined version was in stock and offered to change my order and refund the difference Which we did . I have never experienced such great service. I am sure I will be a loyal customer for great service.

I concur. I ordered the wrong Vector baseplate by mistake, and when I asked about exchanging it, Shane instead just sent the one I actually wanted at no charge, saying I could return either one, at his expense, after comparing them.

In addition to the outstanding service, he has also designed and built the best performing razor among the 30 or so I own: That same Vector, with either baseplate. I can’t imagine any razor being more nimble, more efficient, or causing less irritation given how close it shaves. I love many of my DEs and straights, but none shaves as well, for me, as the Vector with a Feather Professional AC blade.

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable
I should get my new Vector Monday . I hope I like it as good as you and a lot of others do. I could see myself having only 2 razors the Blackland Vector and the Feather AS-D2
I have 4 razors in rotation and you named 2: Vector and Feather AS-D2.
The Vector is so maneuverable and efficient. With a Kai Captain Titan Mild it works well on my sensitive beard.
You are in for a treat!

I just today received a box of Captain Titan Mild blades from Maggard Razors . The Vector razor is running late according to tracking but I should get it this week sometime I imagine.

I just today received a box of Captain Titan Mild blades from Maggard Razors . The Vector razor is running late according to tracking but I should get it this week sometime I imagine.
Looking forward to your thoughts on the Vector. My personal experience mirrors most...the Vector is great. I’m about to change my blade for the first time and will be using the Kai Titan Mild blade next. I enjoyed the Kai ProTouch MG (guarded blade).

Top Bottom