What's new

Shampoo of the Day.

Why not. Since we have Body Soap of the day, why not have shampoo of the day. Post whatever you use to clean your handsome hair.

TRESsemme' Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Travel sizes.

I haven't found THE shampoo yet. I've gone through a lot of them that I'll never use again, like VO5 and Suave. But I haven't discovered the one brand that really WOWs me. So I buy travel sizes of different brands and try 'em all.

I buy TRESsemme a lot, not because I really like it, but because I can tolerate it. If there are no new brands to try, its TRESsemme by default.

TRESsemme' Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. Travel sizes.

I haven't found THE shampoo yet. I've gone through a lot of them that I'll never use again, like VO5 and Suave. But I haven't discovered the one brand that really WOWs me. So I buy travel sizes of different brands and try 'em all.

I buy TRESsemme a lot, not because I really like it, but because I can tolerate it. If there are no new brands to try, its TRESsemme by default.
TRESsemme is some good stuff.

TRESsemme is some good stuff.
TRESsemme is one of the best from the drugstore brands, which is why I keep buying it as my default brand. Another good one is Infusium 1-2-3, but I can't find it in travel sizes.

I sometimes ask my barbers to recommend a shampoo, and of course, they are going to lead me straight to the most expensive bottle they sell in the waiting area. I thank them for their advice, and make an empty promise to pick one up next payday.

I once spent around $25 for a bottle of Hemp Shampoo. They had a great big ol' Cannabis leaf on the front of the bottle as their logo, but when I checked the list of ingredients at home, Hemp Seed Oil was down at the bottom of the list. I used it a few times, it gave mediocre performance, but I never finished the whole bottle.

TRESsemme is one of the best from the drugstore brands, which is why I keep buying it as my default brand. Another good one is Infusium 1-2-3, but I can't find it in travel sizes.

I sometimes ask my barbers to recommend a shampoo, and of course, they are going to lead me straight to the most expensive bottle they sell in the waiting area. I thank them for their advice, and make an empty promise to pick one up next payday.

I once spent around $25 for a bottle of Hemp Shampoo. They had a great big ol' Cannabis leaf on the front of the bottle as their logo, but when I checked the list of ingredients at home, Hemp Seed Oil was down at the bottom of the list. I used it a few times, it gave mediocre performance, but I never finished the whole bottle.
I use the TRESsemme conditioner when I use the dandruff shampoo. Thanks for the information.

Lucky Tiger SDR Shampoo. Looks like a bottle of LT aftershave and pours out almost as thin. The directions say to apply to dry hair, massage into scalp and hair then add water a little at a time. The lather is unbelievable. This stuff is FANTASTIC!

Top Bottom