What's new

Sextoblade pass around and PIF

I had one of those a few days ago, I was using a Bismark with a spike point I bought on the BST recently. Loving the razor, enjoying the shave, a little too much I guess. I looked at the clock and realized I was taking too much time with it and was running about 15-20 minutes late so I decided to speed it up and immediately got myself pretty good right under my ear! Nothing like a bleeding head wound to make you slow down just a little.

PM me your address if you decide you'd like this mailed to you, otherwise the offer is open to any taker.

All, I'm thinking it's about time for me to PIF so thinking that this is a really great idea by Paul, I'd like to add a PIF to this pass around so that we can drum up a little more participation. Here's the thought:

As Paul has said, he will be sending some samples with the Sextoblade. If we get a total of 10 participants I'll have those samples sent to the winner of a random drawing. If we reach 15 participants, I'll do another random drawing to send some Art of Shaving products. These will be unused products that the winner can chose from. I'm thinking both a cream and a preshave oil in the scent that the winner choses. The options are Sandalwood, Lavender, Unscented or Lemon.

So, jump on the pass around and there could be two chances to win something! Let's get in on it, gents!

After discussing things with Brent and Otto76 this pass around has turned into a PIF!

If we reach 10 participants I have some cream samples and maybe a few other little things that there will be a random drawing for.

If we reach 15 participants Brent will do another random drawing for some Art of Shaving products. These will be unused products that the winner can chose from. Both a cream and a preshave oil in the scent that the winner chooses. The options are Sandalwood, Lavender, Unscented or Lemon.

When this whole thing is over regardless of the number of participants if you are interested in having a Sextoblade of your very own Otto76 will make your dreams come true! You read that right folks Otto has donated his unused (by him :lol:) Sextoblade!

I am not sure why more people have not jumped on board. It is a chance to try straight style shaving without any of the cost. I have seen more than a few topics on shavettes pop up as well. So come on in guys the water is fine!

For some reason Weck gets no love, I don't get it??? Maybe it's just because they are older and not as many people know about them, maybe..... I really don't get it, they will cut you just as quick as the newer ones :lol:

For some reason Weck gets no love, I don't get it??? Maybe it's just because they are older and not as many people know about them, maybe..... I really don't get it, they will cut you just as quick as the newer ones :lol:

That very well could be, I didn't even realize until recently blades could be purchased so easily for them. Mine has literally been sitting in a desk drawer since I received it. Had I not already been into straight razors when I received it I would have likely put more energy into locating some blades for it.

This seems like a great option to get a feel for straight razor shaving if you are curious about it, and use a product that's a little outside of the mainstream which is also pretty cool.

I like mine. I would go with a "true straight" but until I graduate funds are a little tight.

Well folks if your interested now is the time to jump in and try the Sextoblade and get some FREE STUFF!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

There is a few out there watching this thread thinking should I. Yes you should! This train is leaving on track 5 in just a short time. So, see the ticket master and grab seat.

Alright folks this is it.... I will get things together this weekend and send it out on Monday! I guess we didn't get that much intrest but I will toss a few samples I have in the box.

Please keep it for a week an pass it along so I can get the razor back in time to have a "graduation day" shave with it.

Post your thoughts and feelings (good or bad) in this thread so we can spread the word.

this is cool. Wish I had more time here. Will follow thread fo show. U should also have guys hold it up and take a pic with a city landmark in backgound. Like the roaming gnome lol!

Alright Brent it is in the mail to you first thing in the morning (sorry I got the flu and was down for a few days) I am tossing in 5 blades and a few samples feel free to add to the box. Please post the shipping conf # in this thread when you ship. You can PM me or the next person in line for the address you need to ship to. I hope everyone likes it!

Alright Brent it is in the mail to you first thing in the morning (sorry I got the flu and was down for a few days) I am tossing in 5 blades and a few samples feel free to add to the box. Please post the shipping conf # in this thread when you ship. You can PM me or the next person in line for the address you need to ship to. I hope everyone likes it!

Awesome, will do.

hillbilly - I like your idea. Since all things Columbus revolve around Ohio State Football I'll try to get a pic near the stadium.

Top Bottom