What's new

SevenEighth - Ambassador to The Nib Forum

Hi,

I am newly assigned as Ambassador to The Nib forum.

I have been collecting fountain pens and vintage dip nibs since the early 90s. My latest nib passion are cheap Lamys upgraded with 14K nibs for some reason. I am a fan of OMAS, Pelikan, Waterman and Sailor in particular.

Shaving and writing calm the noise of the day. I enjoy both. Looking forward to jumping into discussions with like-minded people.

Do reach out if there is anything I can help with. Feel free to PM.

That's a great question, and one I am only finding out as I go.

Basically I am here to help make The Nib an interesting place to go and help set the tone for discussions.

Ambassadors are not Mods we are enthusiast and committed members.

Please see me as someone to whom you can share ideas to make The Nib a great forum. Wiki ideas, competitions, topics. If I can help I will. If you have any concerns please also let me know and I will take them up with the mod team.

Please feel free to DM me at any time.
If you are starting a new thread I will always try to jump on and contribute if it's an area of interest.
If you have ideas for the Nib I will happily support.

Last edited by a moderator:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
A warm welcome to you, sir!

I'm wondering why it is we haven't seen many previous posts from you in the Nib.

I'd love to see some of your Pelikan pens ... maybe a few photos to get the ball rolling?

A warm welcome to you, sir!

I'm wondering why it is we haven't seen many previous posts from you in the Nib.

I'd love to see some of your Pelikan pens ... maybe a few photos to get the ball rolling?
Happy to share - will post over the weekend.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
That's a great question, and one I am only finding out as I go.

Basically I am here to help make The Nib an interesting place to go and help set the tone for discussions.

Ambassadors are not Mods we are enthusiast and committed members.

Please see me as someone to whom you can share ideas to make The Nib a great forum. Wiki ideas, competitions, topics. If I can help I will. If you have any concerns please also let me know and I will take them up with the mod team.

Please feel free to DM me at any time.
If you are starting a new thread I will always try to jump on and contribute if it's an area of interest.
If you have ideas for the Nib I will happily support.
Thanks for explanation. Let’s the party started! I vote for Pelikans too.

Top Bottom