What's new

FS Set of two Ralf Aust straight razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

Since I don’t shave anymore (well, maybe once every three months or so), I’ve decided to let go of a part of my collection of (mainly straight) razors.

First to go is something I consider out of the ordinary: a set of two razors by Ralf Aust. Therefore it is contemporary production, but very high quality in my opinion, these are not comparable to modern Dovo production for instance.

Back to the razors. Full ground razors, one 6/8”, one 7/8". Spanish nose and identical etch on the blade. In very good condition and shave ready courtesy of Mr. Aust. The set will come in the vintage box shown. Said box is also in splendid condition and can be closed with a push button.

Scales are vintage recuperated Mk32 ivory scales but also in NOS condition.

I’m asking 330 EUR excluding shipping (I’m situated in Belgium, EU). I’m selling these only as a set !

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

If you have questions, feel free to contact mee via pm.

Cheers,
D

I don't need a straight razor, but I do own an Aust and I'll say these are among the best modern straight razors you can buy without breaking the bank. Absolutely superb. Good luck with the sale - and the set is gorgeous BTW!

I don't need a straight razor, but I do own an Aust and I'll say these are among the best modern straight razors you can buy without breaking the bank. Absolutely superb. Good luck with the sale - and the set is gorgeous BTW!

Personally, I think they're the best, the only competition I see are the chaps over at Revisor. But still, I think the Austs are better finished.

In general, thanks for the kind words guys !

Personally, I think they're the best, the only competition I see are the chaps over at Revisor. But still, I think the Austs are better finished.

In general, thanks for the kind words guys !

Gentlemen,

Since I don’t shave anymore (well, maybe once every three months or so), I’ve decided to let go of a part of my collection of (mainly straight) razors.

First to go is something I consider out of the ordinary: a set of two razors by Ralf Aust. Therefore it is contemporary production, but very high quality in my opinion, these are not comparable to modern Dovo production for instance.

Back to the razors. Full ground razors, one 6/8”, one 7/8". Spanish nose and identical etch on the blade. In very good condition and shave ready courtesy of Mr. Aust. The set will come in the vintage box shown. Said box is also in splendid condition and can be closed with a push button.

Scales are vintage recuperated Mk32 ivory scales but also in NOS condition.

I’m asking 330 EUR excluding shipping (I’m situated in Belgium, EU). I’m selling these only as a set !

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

If you have questions, feel free to contact mee via pm.

Cheers,
D

I'm surprised that no one has bought these yet.

I'm surprised that no one has bought these yet.

Well, I appreciate that it’s a hefty sum of money, even though I believe the price is fair. [emoji2371]
They’ll be gone one day [emoji6]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom