What's new

Seriously stupid question about Tabac stick

How does one advance the soap in a Tabac stick?

I am pretty sure I must have lost my mind this morning because I'm staring at my Tabac stick and asking myself, "How do you make the soap go in or out of the factory container it comes in?". I don't see a way to push it up. I don't see a way to twist it in or out. What am I missing? My D.R. Harris stick has a nice little twist knob on the bottom but what is the deal with Tabac?

Maybe I just need more coffee and I feel rather foolish even asking this question but I honestly don't know how to "operate" a Tabac stick.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Push it up from the bottom. Might be a little tough the first time you try to move it though.

Push it up from the bottom. Might be a little tough the first time you try to move it though.
Rockviper,

Thanks for the quick reply! I will take another look at pushing the soap up.

I did try pushing initially but it wasn’t cooperating and I was afraid something was going to break or go flying if I pushed too hard. When I get back to it later today I will give pushing another try.

Take care.

Great choice in soap Dennis!
Thanks, John.

My current rotation is:

D.R. Harris almond soap
MWF
Tabac soap
TOBS Jermyn cream
And J.M. Fraser every now and then.

I have some samples of Castle Forbes on the way so will see if it gets added as well.

Uh, yeah, you push up from the bottom to advance the soap. It just took somewhat more force than I expected.

All is well in the world again and you are free to move about the cabin.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@BigJ you are correct, there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. I know, because I have worked with several!

They all, of course, considered me a genius, I presume!

Top Bottom