What's new

SERBIAN Connection

For those of you who are looking for extremely hard to find creams, aftershaves and Albus Palmira " Blue Cube " soap , shoot an email to [email protected] .....Nice guy, quick shipping, very fair prices.. Ask for a complete list of what he can obtain , and remember, if ordering aftershaves many still come in GLASS, so if you are treating yourself to glass bottles offer to pay a little extra for a well secured BOX....Here's a shot of what I ordered , but I know for sure he has more...WARNING !......Do not order MEM razor blades, they are UNUSEABLE...Like many other countries, these low grade blades are made for tailors and seamstresses , not shaving.
DSCN4882.JPG

I sent him an email today as well...I'm looking for these 3 Romanian creams , and the Co
need serbia.JPG
need romania2.jpg
need romania.JPG
need romania 3.jpg
dam.jpg
ral Serbian cream...I believe he can get D'AMARIS cream from Romania as well , another wonderful product.

My ex is in Belgrade right now.
- are there places in Belgrade where you buy shaving creams?
- which of all the available creams or soaps have the best scents? I generally just have artisans, and dislike "commercial" scents like Arko, Tabac, Cella, Proraso. But I do like Barbus Classic very much, for instance, or MWF. Elegant soapy scents could work, but nothing industrial. I don't buy for performance - just scents.

These MEM blades are fake. This is not the original MEM. This be Chinese copy
They were shipped direct from Serbia, what makes you think they are fake ??...Horrible blades, on par with South African LION blades , maybe even worse , but most Serbs admit MEM blades are terrible..

Top Bottom