What's new

SERBIAN Connection

My stash of Serbian goods was running low, so I decided to splurge on a batch of creams and soap... Found a nice guy to deal with on the bay...I got a nice load 8 creams, 2 soaps ( and 2 worthless packs of horrible MEM blades
DSCN4882.JPG
) for $49 shipped...2 week arrival time , excellent service...My load came well wrapped in a bubble bag envelope, worked out OK...The seller also has aftershaves, for those you should request a box, and work out the shipping with the vendor, he will mix and match to your delight, and I believe he also has genuine Croatian Ralon and a few other items... I post this link as a "buy it now " link , it is NOT an auction: Collection Of Serbian Shaving Creams, Soaps and Blades | eBay

My stash of Serbian goods was running low, so I decided to splurge on a batch of creams and soap... Found a nice guy to deal with on the bay...I got a nice load 8 creams, 2 soaps ( and 2 worthless packs of horrible MEM bladesView attachment 945319 ) for $49 shipped...2 week arrival time , excellent service...My load came well wrapped in a bubble bag envelope, worked out OK...The seller also has aftershaves, for those you should request a box, and work out the shipping with the vendor, he will mix and match to your delight, and I believe he also has genuine Croatian Ralon and a few other items... I post this link as a "buy it now " link , it is NOT an auction: Collection Of Serbian Shaving Creams, Soaps and Blades | eBay
Thank you very much!

Would love to hear the breakdown of each of the products! Might want to get some for myself if you think that some are worth having, though I know nothing about them!

If any of these are really good, let me know. My ex is Serbian and has an apartment in central Belgrade she stays at regularly.
The creams are very good , no worries, and in Serbia you will get them for close to one U.S. dollar..The Palmira blue cube is a wonderful tallow cube with traditional Italian marzipan scent. A really thick luxury lather...Albus of Serbia also makes a Palmira cream
palm.JPG
, which is excellent.

Top Bottom