What's new

September's Decants Have Been Posted

Greetings Gents,

The Badger and Blade Decant Club September decants have been added to the availability list.

Please note on that page that the decant reservation process has changed.

Enjoy! :smile:

Unfortunately Penhaligon's Raquet Formula is currently backordered.

Greetings Gents!

Check out the Tuscany Per Uomo EdT by Aramis which was generously donated to the BBDC by CraigK! :thumbup1:

Quick question....I didn't participate this month....but hope to in the future. I notice that shipping restrictions seem to be appearing for the shipment of colognes. Will this effectively exclude me from future purchases of decants?

Brian (In the UK)

madmedic said:
Quick question....I didn't participate this month....but hope to in the future. I notice that shipping restrictions seem to be appearing for the shipment of colognes. Will this effectively exclude me from future purchases of decants?

Brian (In the UK)
Last I checked they don't have problems with widgets being shipped overseas. :biggrin:

guenron said:
Too bad there were no DR Harris offerings this month..:001_huh:
Looks like you better start the campaign early if you want to see them on the ballot for next month. :biggrin:

-Nick

Greetings Gents,

I had a bit of a setback this past weekend. For those of you who have not received your Sept decant, I will have them ready to ship by Friday. I'll contact everyone via email tomorrow night. I apologize for the delay. Have a good one!

Top Bottom