What's new

September 2021 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Still in
Great shave today.
Razor: Karve SB-B
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: Omega Pro49
Bowl: Timeless
Soap: Cella EEB
A/S: Old Spice Pure Sport
Have a great day y’all!
2CCD9F36-7885-4567-9CCB-E280AF669862.jpeg

Still in H
I had a great shave again and I enjoy using this old Avon bottle for my Bootlegger's Bay Rum. I think it looks pretty cool and it's already labeled!
View attachment 1333239
I always enjoy seeing your spectacular collection of Grizzly Bay brushes! 🤩🤩 Thanks for sharing! Do you by chance have a picture of all of them lined up together? One of these brushes is at the top of my list when I finish this pesky sabbatical lol.

Day 23, 76.7% complete.

Preshave: Hot washcloth
Soap: Palmolive
Brush: Men-U boar
Razor: GC.68 OC, Wizamet SI #6
Post-shave: Nivea 2-Phase Lotion.

That was about as good as it gets. Alabaster-smooth face, good clean neck shave, and no irritation anywhere.

Either I'm having a winning streak with this razor, or I'm getting it properly dialled-in.

I always enjoy seeing your spectacular collection of Grizzly Bay brushes! 🤩🤩 Thanks for sharing! Do you by chance have a picture of all of them lined up together? One of these brushes is at the top of my list when I finish this pesky sabbatical lol.
Sure! I'll line em up shortest to tallest right now for you.

I quite like the fanchurian knots as you can see, I only own a single bulb. I actually don't believe John even offers them anymore.
20210923_222349.jpg

Pictured left to right: jade, ice cap, Spyro Flake, Butterscotch, emerald snake, copper sky, bomb pop, and bumble.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
One last shave in this old GSB blade; red tip Super Speed; Simpsons Commodore x2 synthetic, and Simpsons Unscented Luxury cream; Razorock XXX Fresco after shave, and in an hour or so I'll spritz on a little Acqua di Parma Colonia before leaving the house. A very satisfying morning thus far, and success in the restraint continues.

Top Bottom