What's new

September 19th is ...

Speaking of which, did anyone see the episode of Wife Swap last night where the one family was a family of Pirates? That family was actually one of the groups that originally organized International Talk Like A Pirate Day. The man in black and the woman on the cited website were the couple involved.

fuerein said:
Speaking of which, did anyone see the episode of Wife Swap last night where the one family was a family of Pirates? That family was actually one of the groups that originally organized International Talk Like A Pirate Day. The man in black and the woman on the cited website were the couple involved.

Arrr, I didn't (and won't) watch Wife Swap... but I do think that "Talk like a Pirate Day" is a great idea... really, it encourages people to have a little more fun, and most people, myself included, could use a little more fun, couldn't we?

Arrr!

15 men on a deadman's chest,

Yo, ho, ho,

And a bottle of rum,

Drink and devil have done for the rest,

Yo, ho ,ho,

And a bottle of rum.

Notice how we ended up with 2 bottles of rum. :em2300:

Marty

Yarr!

What has two hands, two eyes, two legs, and two belly buttons?
Two Pirates! YARRRRR!

Why are pirates called pirates?
Because they Aarrrrr!

How much did the pirate pay for his peg leg and hook? An arrrrm and a leg. YARR HARRR HARRR!

Raise the sails ye lubbers! We gots to search fer gold!

That's the spirit, maties! Arrrr!

For those of you who have an appreication of Saskatchewan as well as pirates I suggest this song.

EDIT: This song is by a band that I love called Captain Tractor. If you like the song at all be sure to check out their other music as well.
Also, by appreication of Saskatchewan I mean that you've heard that word before... you may even know that it is a province in Canada... you need not know much more to enjoy the song.

Top Bottom