What's new

Sept Photo Challenge

ODDS

The "rule of odds" suggests that an odd number of subjects in an image is more interesting than an even number. Thus, if you have more than one subject in your picture, the suggestion is to choose an arrangement with at least three subjects or some odd number. Just finished a quick search of B&B and did not find this topic in the Photo Contest/Challenge and thought it might be fun. I am looking forward to seeing what we can come up with!

Rules & Conditions:

Entries should have been taken between Jan 1, 2021 and Sept 19, 2021.
Post processing is allowed.
When post processing is used please elaborate a bit on what you did.
You must be the photographer.
One entry per month.
Contest runs until the 19th of the month.
Voting goes from 20th to the 26th of the month.
Person with the most votes picks the theme for October.

here is my submission for "Odds"... a wedding kiss between two in front of the preacher.. three people arranged in a triangle.

proxy.php

I'll submit this image of 3 Mule Deer that decided to check out the camp grounds while I was visiting Capital Reef National Park over my birthday week. They were pretty chill and hung out for around a hour or so. As far as post editing I only adjusted the white balance and brought the exposure down a stop to compensate for metering for the shadows.
_IGP0194.jpg

Thanks to D. Gray, SilentAssassin and PCFiend138 for your submissions. We were visiting kids and grandkids in SC for the first time in two years and I missed the deadline! My vote goes to #4.

Top Bottom