What's new

Sensitive skin soap/cream recommendations

Can anyone make some recommendations for shaving soaps or creams for moderately sensitive skin? I react to anything with a high alcohol content or very strong fragrance, but otherwise I’m OK. My current set up is Merkur HD, Astra blades, Omega, Boar brush, L’Occitane Cade soap, and Prorasso Sensitive A/S lotion (the no alcohol white boxed one). I have no irritation or bumps now with this setup but will want to try out other soaps/creams later, although this L’Occitane soap is lasting forever!

Thanks,
Matt

Can anyone make some recommendations for shaving soaps or creams for moderately sensitive skin? I react to anything with a high alcohol content or very strong fragrance, but otherwise I’m OK. My current set up is Merkur HD, Astra blades, Omega, Boar brush, L’Occitane Cade soap, and Prorasso Sensitive A/S lotion (the no alcohol white boxed one). I have no irritation or bumps now with this setup but will want to try out other soaps/creams later, although this L’Occitane soap is lasting forever!

Thanks,
Matt

Ultimate Comfort Shaving Cream and Aftershave. It's unscented and the shaving cream has a nice thick cushiony quality to it. I'm really sensitive to cologne-type scents and I like the cream and A/S.

Top Bottom