What's new

Sensitive Skin Immediate Aftershave Winner For Me - Face of Danger

I've been trying aftershaves for quite some time, and the biggest challenge for me has been finding that first splash post-shave aftershave that calmed my skin and protected it. Most soothing aftershaves either have too much alcohol, or irritating ingredients like citric acid that irritated my skin. This fieldworks, Face of Danger stuff finally fit the bill. It's like jumping into a crisp cold lake with just your face. Cools irritation, closes my pores, dries with a thin protective layer. I just give it a couple minutes to dry, then I can slap on my regular lotions and aftershaves with no problem. I just wanted to share in case there's anyone else out there who can't seem to find the sweet spot. Proraso refrescante balm is decent as well, but the Fieldworks stuff just hits 10/10.

My shave gear:
Gamechanger
Wizamet, Nacet, Persona, Lord
Cube 2.0
Proraso green soap
Yaqi Atlantis
Generic alum block
Face of Danger
PAA star jelly
PAA Old Salty splash

FACE-of-DANGER-after-shave-elixir__83900.1574625215.jpg

Th
I've been trying aftershaves for quite some time, and the biggest challenge for me has been finding that first splash post-shave aftershave that calmed my skin and protected it. Most soothing aftershaves either have too much alcohol, or irritating ingredients like citric acid that irritated my skin. This fieldworks, Face of Danger stuff finally fit the bill. It's like jumping into a crisp cold lake with just your face. Cools irritation, closes my pores, dries with a thin protective layer. I just give it a couple minutes to dry, then I can slap on my regular lotions and aftershaves with no problem. I just wanted to share in case there's anyone else out there who can't seem to find the sweet spot. Proraso refrescante balm is decent as well, but the Fieldworks stuff just hits 10/10.

My shave gear:
Gamechanger
Cube 2.0
Proraso green soap
Yaqi Atlantis
Generic alum block
Face of Danger
PAA star jelly
PAA Old Salty splash

View attachment 1534946
Thanks, my skin is sensitive to everything, but correct me if I read wrong, do you moisturize after you use AS?

My shave gear:
Gamechanger
Cube 2.0
Proraso green soap
Yaqi Atlantis
Generic alum block
Face of Danger
PAA star jelly
PAA Old Salty splash

View attachment 1534946
What is the scent like? Will it clash with other scent's I might apply?

Th

Thanks, my skin is sensitive to everything, but correct me if I read wrong, do you moisturize after you use AS?
Yeah, I just use this immediately after I shave to cook down my skin. I let it dry (takes a couple mins) then I use a face moisturizer, then I throw on my splash last.

It smells lightly of natural vetiver root and a little bit of clay. Vetiver root just smells like an earthy green root. Dries and goes away. Doesn't affect the aftershave scent at all for me.

It smells lightly of natural vetiver root and a little bit of clay. Vetiver root just smells like a earthy green root. Dries and goes away. Doesn't affect the aftershave scent at all for me.

Top Bottom