What's new

Semogue Torga C5 Silvertip Badger - Help needed

Hi,

I am planning to buy a badger hair brush from Semogue. I have most of their boars and I love them all. However, I just have a bad case of BAD. I like both the Semogue Torga C5 Silvertip Badger as well as the Semogue SOC Finest Badger - Taj Handle. There are many posts here on the Semogue SOC Finest Badger - Taj Handle. However very little is written and discussed about the Semogue Torga C5 Silvertip Badger.

Can you all fine gentleman talk about Semogue Torga C5 Silvertip Badger in more details. I am a face latherer and use creams, croaps and soaps without any bias. The badger brushes that I have currently are the Super Truefitt & Hill badger 24 mm- soft, but very less backbone, Yaqi- Bali silvertip 24 mm, love it, soft again with limited backbone and Yaqi moka 26 mm- 2 band badger, not soft, has good backbone because of the size and density. If its not much of an ask, is the Semogue Torga C5 Silvertip Badger similar to any of the current badgers that I hold (dont want to do a repeat buy).

Thanks in advance,

H.

Top Bottom