What's new

Semogue Saturdays!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_2411.jpeg

Semogue Saturday 15th of June 2024.​

Semogue Galahad Boar.

💈 🐗 🦡 🐴 SOTD - “I Like Big Brushes and I Cannot Lie” Theme Week - June 10th - June 16th, 2024 🐗 🦡 🐴 💈
High Efficiency Razors June & July 2024
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Beautiful evening here. Today, I started with the song, John Contrane’s Stardust. Then, SV Manna di Sicilia, the mighty Pegasus Mistura, Greencult 2.0 IV, brand new Gillette Silver Blue and Floïd The Genuine. At the moment of my death, I will remember this moment and smile with the certainty that life was worth it.

Rating: 10

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

DCE8272B-0ABA-4530-8070-1CD04659131A.jpeg
IMG_7554.jpeg

☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️ SOTD “ Summer Solstice 2024: The First Days of Summer Week” - June 17 to 23rd, 2024 ☀️ 🏖️ 🍹 🌊 🏝️
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

Another beautiful tropical winter evening. I called my usual Saturday friends. Saponificio Varesino, Semogue, Greencult 2.0 and Gillette Silver Blue (4).

GC2.0 plate IV gave me a deep shave without a single scratch. GSB has something that I can't quite define, but it leaves the surface of my skin smooth as marble. It's the only blade that gives me this indescribable feeling. SV provides the best post shave among all my soaps. And the might Pegasus Mistura…my favorite brush. I finished with Malizia Uomo, a fresh vetiver.

With us, my new generation friends, Gabrielle Cavassa and Joshua Redman.

Have a nice Sunday and great shaves!
❤️🪒

D1387890-DE1D-41B9-A71B-710AB7265E86.jpeg
IMG_7657.jpeg

SOTD Free Week 24th of June to 30th of June.
SV Saturday
Semogue Saturdays!

Hello friends

And winter has arrived! Perfect for the vetiver scent. I put together three variations, the smoky Vetiver from SV Desert Vetiver, the fresh one from Malizia Uomo and the reference vertiver from Guerlain EdT.

I completed this masterful moment with the mighty Semogue Pegasus Mistura, the efficient Greencult 2.0 IV and the magnificent Gillette Silver Blue (2).

Brightening up the event was Hank Mobley and his splendid tenor saxophone.

Have a nice weekend and great shaves!
❤️🪒

8382DBAC-9B98-4EA0-8497-F86458DB701A.jpeg
IMG_7772.jpeg

Top Bottom