What's new

Semogue Badger Grades

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Well, I just ordered the three band.

1616153042479.png

I thought I'd never buy another three band. I'm much more into the good two band brushes.

This one, if the reviews are right, is a very unusual three band with loads of backbone, and the perfect amount of density. The handle is beautiful. The SOC handle has ergonomics which flat out rock. If the brush lacks the scrub I enjoy, and I can't determine much about its scrub from the reviews on this and other sites, I can always sell it.

I've regretted not buying Semogue LE brushes before, particularly the 26 mm Mistura available last summer.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Well, I just ordered the three band.

View attachment 1238651

I thought I'd never buy another three band. I'm much more into the good two band brushes.

This one, if the reviews are right, is a very unusual three band with loads of backbone, and the perfect amount of density. The handle is beautiful. The SOC handle has ergonomics which flat out rock. If the brush lacks the scrub I enjoy, and I can't determine much about its scrub from the reviews on this and other sites, I can always sell it.

I've regretted not buying Semogue LE brushes before, particularly the 26 mm Mistura available last summer.

Happy shaves,

Jim
You won’t regret that purchase. It’s a remarkable brush. It compares favorably to Shavemac D01 3-band IMO.

Top Bottom