What's new

FS Selling some Soap(s)/sets/unobtanium - WTT trade blades

Mornin guys. I have a few unobtanium things for sale here at some really good prices. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. NOT looking for any trades unless stated. Check the reply section to thread to see what's sold and/or traded

1 - WTT blades - my Gillette Platinum blades for your Gillette Silver Blues. Will only trade in 100 pack increments on the carton - not 20 loose packs. I have a lot, don't want to trade them all, maybe a couple hundred. If somebody has a few hundred I will favor a trade with them vs 4 people with 1 100 pack for obvious reasons. Mine will ship boxed so they don't get crushed please extend the same courtesy if we trade

2 - Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet set. I agonized over this but here it is. This is the BB cream - in the glass jar - with the real deal (heavy) real metal lid not the coated shiny plastic lid. This has long been discontinued and never comes up for sale, the older ones with the real metal lid never surface. There is appx 100 of 150 ml of cream in there, it was used and replaced so it's not 10 year old cream. When the jar is used you can simply refill it and not have to mess with the crappy tube. Lid has some light scuffing nothing huge, no dents or gouges or anything just light useage wear. Also in this set is the 200ml aftershave (90%), 150ml balm (appx 90%) and 100ml EdT (appx 85-90%). Retail is way more then what I'm asking, all this for only $125. I MAY split the EdT off if there's no takers

3 - Stirling One unobtanium set - label is off the puck but it's the Stirling One dupe of Dolce & Gabbana The One fragrance. You get 1 brand new unused puck and 4 new unused aftershave bottles. Why 4? The aftershaves are only 2oz and I use more than 1 full size aftershave bottle per puck so this equals out to 2 full size aftershave bottles. So for a soap you can't get and 2 full size aftershaves asking just $25

4 - More Stirling One 2oz aftershaves - 5 available (one isn't pictured I forgot). 1 for $9, 2 for $14. More than 2 ask me

5 - Czech & Speake 88 (Valobra Tallow) - puck is brand new, grated into a brand new 4oz tub from Maggards. Combined retail about $36, asking $20

6 - Wholly Kaw La Fougere Parfaite set - all new. Soap, splash, balm, EdT. I adore this scent I just have too much of it. If you like Brut you will gush over this. Retails around $100, asking $70. I MAY split off the EdT to reduce the price if there's no takers but that's a really good price if I do say so myself

7 - Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber new - just have too many tubs - $12

0811180741.jpg

0811180743.jpg

0810181904.jpg

0810181905.jpg

0811180830.jpg

Top Bottom