What's new

Seller's remorse

I would like to give Tcheon Fung Sing Rasozero Spiffero another shot.

That's about it. Everything else burned/hurt/tugged/smelled gross/etc. not too many regrets.

Not sure if this counts since I still have the razor. But gave my wife a Gillette long handle black beauty in excellent condition. She didn't take very good care of it and now the TTO knob is frozen up. I've tried freeing it up with no luck. Still have it but will have to send it out to someone with more experience in hopes of saving it.

I've never sold any of my shaving gear. I certainly don't regret anything I've PIFFed - I guess I regret not having gotten rid of some of the items I am sure I'll never use.

Not exactly seller’s remorse, but maybe some remorse at giving a Gillette Prewar Fat Handled Tech away to help get someone started. Haven’t replaced it yet and I miss it’s shaves! :07:

No remorse for any passed forward gear. My collection is relatively small in comparison to most. Since they don’t eat, I’ll keep them ;)

Where do I start. :w00t:

Here's the short list. I assume we are including items traded away as well.

Wolfman :a52:
Westholme Cordovan/linen :a52:
Shavemac Foroafeitado 2015 LE :a52:
Weber PH :a52:

I regretted selling a Thater 3 band with the softest tips ever. I've had a few, but none as soft. Luckily I was able to buy it from the person I sold it to. :clap:

I actually traded a bunch of stuff off to a friend who wanted to get into straight razors, I regreted some of it later but he never used any of it so in a later trade I got everything back plus a few extras.

I really had seller’s remorse after parting with my Gillette super adjustable O-4. It was in excellent shape and I even had the case. Why did I ever part with it? I have no idea.

Top Bottom