What's new

Select Mendel's Shower Curtain For His Shaving Den

Best Shower Curtain for Mendel's Shave Den

• Vertical Stripe

• Horizontal Stripe

• Beach Scene

• Tommy Bahama Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.
I need your help my B & B brethren. Please cast your vote as to which shower curtain looks best in my shave den. As you know, I do NOT share my shave den with my wife. So, I want the shower curtain to look manly, yet fresh. My walls are painted in a tidewater blue color.

Vertical Stripe:

$IMAG0062.jpg

Horizontal Seersucker Stripe:

$IMAG0065.jpg

Beach Scene:

$IMAG0066.jpg

Tommy Bahama Brown:

$IMAG0068.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
The horizontal is hideous. And while the TB and beach themes have a cool/laid back/nostalgia thing going, I agree with saliavin.

Wait a second! You don't share your den...and your wife doesn't care what you put in there? In my mind, this is YOUR CHANCE! Sure the first one looks best, but the Beach Scene is where it's at!! The mileage is off but this is a NO BRAINER!

Vertical one for sure. But if it's you're own bathroom and you don't have to worry about SWMBO nagging, go for what puts you in a vacation mood.

Both stripes remind me of those curtains you find at the doctors office where you go to change into those backless gowns. :scared:
I voted for the beach scene.

Come to think of it, I have seen that in my urologist's office.

Wait a second! You don't share your den...and your wife doesn't care what you put in there? In my mind, this is YOUR CHANCE! Sure the first one looks best, but the Beach Scene is where it's at!! The mileage is off but this is a NO BRAINER!

Truth be told, I wanted something psychedelic! But SWMBO gave me grief. :thumbdown

Voted for the vertical stripe. However, if you want to take it up notch, get a set of shower doors instead. A nice antique bronze finish one would look great in there. They're not hard to install.

The beach pinup if I'm not mistaken is Betty Page. She was gorgeous and one of the most photogenic people I have ever seen. I think someone could have taken a pic of her at 5am when she first woke up and she'd still be gorgeous. I'd pick the vertical stripes. Thats what I have in my mathroom (man bathroom)

Top Bottom