What's new

Seeking shaving CREAM volunteers!

IMG_7022.jpg

We are looking for some hearty souls that are willing to put our shaving creams to the test!

Here is the type of volunteer we are looking for: One that uses a shaving cream regularly. Not exclusively, but the idea is that you have a favorite shaving cream that you use often.

To these volunteers we pose one question: How do we match up against your favorite shaving cream?

Here is what you will get: A free tub of the Captain's Choice shaving cream. You pick the one you want right here.

After you receive it, give it a good workout. Then come back to this thread and share your feedback. It is important to be candid with your evaluation - tell us what you really think. You aren't going to hurt any feelings here.

But first let's get this under way! If you use a shaving cream regularly simply say, "I'm in." Based on interest it is likely we will need to have the list narrowed down by random.org.

Then: Those who are randomly chosen will be announced in this thread after a few days. Free tubs will be shipped out as soon as we have your shipping address and that is when the fun begins!

How many will The Captain send out? Only The Captain knows...

~ The Captain

I'm in - if my cream experience is sufficient, I'd be happy to give a tub of Captain's Choice a good workout and share feedback.

I don't have a selection of creams but have used Speick about once/week since the start of the year, plus a travel size AoS a few times while travelling. If that's not enough experience, then no hurt feelings here either.

I’m in. Love trying out new creams. Yes Please. Shave every day. Only use creams. Have brushes and bowls waiting to try your creams.

I’m in! I like your soaps and haven’t yet tried your creams

My current favourite cream is St. James of London Sandalwood and Bergamot.

I use Proraso creams from time to time as well.

I'm in. Creams are a regular part of my rotation. I mostly use English creams...GFT, TOBS, Salter, etc.

Shaving cream? Nope. But you make a great shave soap and I would never go back. I would try your creams, since your soaps rock, but I don't qualify. Praying for more success as you put out awesome products.

I’m in! I’ve been using TOBS and Proraso tubes for years now. I’ll use soaps from time to time, but I like a good cream. My favorites are bay rum, sandalwood and lime creams.

What’s next to get in on the offer?

Thanks!

Top Bottom