What's new

Seeking opinions of Mondial Luxury Italian Shaving Cream

I'm considering purchasing Mondial Shaving Cream (Green Tobacco scented). It comes in a nice looking wooden bowl. The advertising and packaging seem to be of high quality but I haven't seen much on B&B about it.

Anyone here use it that can give an opinion and/or experience using it?

Much appreciated,
-Robby

Is this the same formula as their Antica Barberia Mondial citrus soft soap? Opinions on that seemed to be it was similar to other vegetable-based Italian soft soaps with a citrus scent instead of almond. IOW, more expensive without any real reason other than branding.

mondial-citrus.jpg

Is this the same formula as their Antica Barberia Mondial citrus soft soap? Opinions on that seemed to be it was similar to other vegetable-based Italian soft soaps with a citrus scent instead of almond. IOW, more expensive without any real reason other than branding.

Not sure if it's the same but this is the ingredient list for the GreenTobacco:
Ingredients: Potassium Hydroxide, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Tricyclodecandimethanol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Cendrenyl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate Bois Cedre Texas Rect°, Alpha-Iso-Methylionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Buthylphenyl Methylpropional, Para-Tert-Buthylcyclohexyl Acetate.

Tcheon Fung Sing produces many soap brands, Mondial included. It is an Italian crop, like those from Razorock. A bit expensive, cause Mondial it is a Premium brand.

I vaguely remember trying the Bergamot Neroli a few years ago. Liked it but it wasn't a love fest. Then again, I'm a better latherer now so I might have been at fault.

Standard stearic acid/potassium hydroxide cream, simple no-nonsense ingredient list, concentrated (water is not the first ingredient). Scoops out and lathers easily, shaves well. Fragrances mild, a hint of subtle sophistication. Not an inspiring brand but the value is there.

FFD00F67-F49E-4CF2-A1A8-5A6411AF058B.jpeg

Top Bottom