What's new

Seeking deodorant recommendations

I've been using the Tabac deodorant stick for years now, and don't have any complaints about it, I'm just kinda bored with it I guess. I wanna find something else to keep in the cabinet as well. So what do you fine folk recommend?

The limits: Antiperspirant is a hard no. I also dislike alum blocks and floral fragrances.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
+1 on speick
Or tobs has nice deodorant with their scent line up
I know you don’t like alum blocks but I recently tried crystal mineral deodorant stick based on some recommendations here and it’s pretty good

jackgoldman123

Boring and predictable

I use O'Douds, I like their hair products. Shear Revival has one too. One of PAA's first products was a deodorant, I have been meaning to try. It has alum, but it is the last ingredient.

I have found that L'Occitane is hands down the best non-irritating deodorant around.... By far. They have a standard stick and a lemon scented version that comes in a small tub for extra sensitive skin.. I keep both on hand and can highly recommend them both.

A few days ago I ran out of my usual deodorant. What I did have was an old alum block at the back of the cupboard. I never really liked alum for post shave.

So I thought, what the heck let’s give the alum another shot as deodorant. It’s actually not too bad. No scent to clash with your EdP. Better more natural skin feel. I’ve been using it for a couple of days now. I’m not in any rush to replace the roll on.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Right now I'm using Arm & Hammer Essentials Rosemary Lavender , but the whole Arm & Hammer Essentials line is very good.
I tried arm and hammer essential but didn’t like how it goes on very white and soupy. I probably over apply deodorant but this was a little over the top.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I loved Schmidt’s. It was the most effective natural deodorant I tried but it was also the only deodorant that gave me a wicked rash. I switched to nuud.
Schmidt’s gets a lot of bad reviews I’m seeing talking about a rash. And bad batches with balls of the product scratching people.

Top Bottom