What's new

Secret Santa - three days left

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Would you trust the wife to go through the warchest? He almost always sends some new and something old 🤣
I didn't mean to sign him up and commission his wife to carry out his duties!! I was trying to start a dialog on ways to include him even though he is away. Not sure what that would look like, but I just know he'd be in if he could be...I do see the difficulties though.

I didn't mean to sign him up and commission his wife to carry out his duties!! I was trying to start a dialog on ways to include him even though he is away. Not sure what that would look like, but I just know he'd be in if he could be...I do see the difficulties though.
I was planning on asking for address and sending something good anyways. Call it a welcome home or final cruise present.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I was planning on asking for address and sending something good anyways. Call it a welcome home or final cruise present.
Sweet! I'd like to do the same for him. He's always so generous with his stash and a nice retirement/Christmas for him would be a nice gesture. Would it break any rules for Santa (or someone) to discreetly divulge his address to that end? He's sent me some stuff...I may actually have it somewhere.

Top Bottom