What's new

Seattle

Just a reminder of the Seattle area wetshavers meet-up set for tomorrow at 1 pm in the Commons food area just across from Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park.

The Seattle Pen Club meets earlier (from 11 am to 1 pm) in the same general area and there are several eating establishments as well..

Looks like we'll have about 8 people or so.

Jim Perry

I hope a good time was had by all... I was going to be there, but a friend ended up in the hospital with heart problems (and will be having surgery Monday).

Present are yours truly, cwnidog, tom_o_ss and cynomys. Certainly the best looking table in the house.

Well, we might not have made up the best looking table in the joint, but I would hope we were at least the best shaven.

I enjoyed meeting you gentlemen. I enjoyed the company, the conversation and learning about a local store with supplies worth taking a look at (and whiff of...).

Thanks,
Tom

FYI, I was just in Ballard Market today, and looked at the shaving section. Quite a surprise. They had Cella! And a couple of Omega brushes (badger, I think). Kiss My Face, a Portland-area soap that I bought to try, and a few other things. Didn't see any DE blades, but the Cella really surprised me. Nice to know...

Steve

If you can make it up to Shoreline and get to Central Market (run by same Town&Country company as Ballard Market) they have a better selection of stuff. They have the 1-kg Cella brick (and the little red tubs), PdP products, the whole line of Thayer's, Omega brushes+soap....I was impressed.

Anyone tried the Seattle Sundries shave soaps yet? They've got taaallloowwwww...

If you can make it up to Shoreline and get to Central Market (run by same Town&Country company as Ballard Market) they have a better selection of stuff. They have the 1-kg Cella brick (and the little red tubs), PdP products, the whole line of Thayer's, Omega brushes+soap....I was impressed.

Excellent! Thanks!

Anyone tried the Seattle Sundries shave soaps yet? They've got taaallloowwwww...

Yes! Recommended.

I'd be up for a meeting as well. But now that summer is getting closer. My schedule is getting filled up. Still hope that we can do something though.

Wish I could have caught the last one.

Top Bottom