What's new

Seasonal scents--any fall releases you are excited about?

314C8FCF-144B-4C50-B8DB-597D09A74ED9.jpeg

I touched base with Brad @ Maggards this morning (meaning, I emailed thru the website and got a response from Brad. Been to their shop several times and he always takes time to chat, great experience) and he mentioned they are going to have Leviathon samples soon--I want to do a sniff test and order! ( I really want to just order...Roam scared me away from that though. One of the few scents I just didn't like all day).

Leviathon samples soon--I want to do a sniff test and order!
If that doesn't work out for you, check out DG. They have just released 1904, I have the EDT sample coming from Chatillon Lux to evaluate. It's a coffee scent, but likely a lot more complex. Most DG soaps and aftershave are surprisingly light scented.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ordered a sample of Leviathon from Maggards.
love to try Flowers in the Dark too, sounds like a great sniff.
Dr. Jon makes a great soap. FitD is pretty much lavender-cedar to me, ymmv. But it's unique and good year round. 🤔 The art is good for scrutiny, as for my other Dr. Jon's, Krampus.

AA

Stirling just re released Nag Champa in the soap, splash, bath soap and balm scents for autumn. It’s a predominantly incense based scent (think hippie or Buddhist/Hindu temple. I find the soap and splash have really good staying power. Those that like it really do like it!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I don't have ANY Dr. Jon's soaps and I'm not sure how that happened. I have Krampus on the list for this year.

Krampus is wild. It's got this honey-berry-wine thing going on that's great. I've used it in August!

🤔 Suppose I should add PAA Blue Samhain and Atomic Pumpkin to this.
:straight:
:devil:
:a51: Love this time of year! 😒 At least soap isn't as unhealthy as all the candy.

🤔 Candy corn. Seriously.

AA

My wife loves nag Champa! I do too, but it wouldn't get a lot of use daily...Vanilla Noire sounds great, but it doesn't get along with my skin unfortunately.

My first 'real' product was a tub of Crabtree a d Evelyn cedar cream 10 or 12 years ago, that note holds a sweet spot for me.

Top Bottom