What's new

Seasonal facial hair anyone?

Over the years I have sported various versions of facial hair. I have always kept my mustache, but the beard has come and gone with the seasons. Winter beard for warmth and clean shaven for summer. Around Christmas I would start growing my beard (usually over the Christmas break because I looked so scruffy when it was growing in), and then shave it off around April 1st. I did this for many years. Does anyone grow a seasonal beard (or mustache)?

I go bigger and thicker with the beard come winter, then shorter and tidier come summer. Same beard line year round, just tuned to the weather. It’s snowy here in Ottawa today!
5EF9C45B-977A-451D-973D-AFB25FB37451.jpeg

I trim my beard once around Christmas, once around the 4 of July. This is of course except for important events. Weddings, funerals, court appearance, job interviews, you understand. Don't get me wrong, I still even it up here and there. If the sides of the jawline get too poofy, I'll knock them back a little. But mostly my beard just kinda does it's thing. 15811901189204394029099685550791.jpg

My work doesn't allow it due to PPE. I grow it out on days off and when on vacation.

When I retire, I'll probably grow a bigass beard.

Top Bottom