What's new

Searching for a Member

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Wow ! This is an awesome video. Thanks for reviving it.

It gives that feeling that everything I have been doing in wet shaving so far is a lie. All the boar vs badger vs synthetics, croaps vs triple milled, artisan vs commercial, designer scuttles, cnc milled vs zamak !!

Spending all that moolah on that next best razor with blade rigidity, Titanium, 316L, polished. blades with platinum, chromium plating, Swedish steel on that blade making machine in that factory in St. Petersberg ... all of it :(

Map the hair, go three passes WTG, XTG, ATG and oh those blade tabs better be covered or you'll loose a ear lobe !

View attachment 1251819

Dont forget he had a good growth going so his face had a lot of unexfoliated skin. In that state the skin take a beating vs one that has been seen BBS for months. On a 2 week growth I can straight shave with a feather AC on just water with minimal burn ;).

Dont forget he had a good growth going so his face had a lot of unexfoliated skin. In that state the skin take a beating vs one that has been seen BBS for months. On a 2 week growth I can straight shave with a feather AC on just water with minimal burn ;).

Yep, that's why I like to shave every 72 hrs. these days. Just so much more enjoyable letting my face have a break between shaves. Also, his beard seems pretty slight compared to mine.

Top Bottom