What's new

Seaforth

Spearhead and PAA both have homages to Seaforth. Spearhead actually is able to use the old branding.

I have the Seaforth Spiced aftershave and love it despite never really using aftershaves before. I tried the soap too but already have around 20 soaps so I ordered the full as after the samples came.

It really does smell, well, spicy

The Heather smelled good to me but was too strong - more of a grassy outdoors smell (my wife said it reminded her of her grandfather's cologne)

There are a few threads floating around here and a few YouTube reviews comparing the PAA, Spearhead, and original.

Note on the Spearhead: you can order sample packs and they include a coupon for buying the full size if you like it!

I tried the PAA version, called Diver Down. I would call it a more spicy Bay Rum type scent. Definitely different than a bay rum, but in the same family...like a strange 3rd cousin! The PAA version is quite mentholated, which can be a turn-off to some. I like it, but don't find myself reaching for it much.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Spearhead and PAA both have homages to Seaforth. Spearhead actually is able to use the old branding.

I have the Seaforth Spiced aftershave and love it despite never really using aftershaves before. I tried the soap too but already have around 20 soaps so I ordered the full as after the samples came.

It really does smell, well, spicy

The Heather smelled good to me but was too strong - more of a grassy outdoors smell (my wife said it reminded her of her grandfather's cologne)

There are a few threads floating around here and a few YouTube reviews comparing the PAA, Spearhead, and original.

Note on the Spearhead: you can order sample packs and they include a coupon for buying the full size if you like it!

Perfect! Just when I told myself I was just going to use up all of soap, aftershave, and balm, that I have and not by anything new before it's all gone this come along. THAT'S JUST GREAT! LOL.

Well, you could at the least wait to finish one of each thing, or even better, two, then replace! That way you don't have to wait so long for the new stuff, and can still say you are reducing your stock!

Perfect! Just when I told myself I was just going to use up all of soap, aftershave, and balm, that I have and not by anything new before it's all gone this come along. THAT'S JUST GREAT! LOL.

B&B definitely feeds the addiction!

But seriously:

1) I never used AS until this stuff (it's witch hazel based instead of alcohol which I prefer)
2) I constantly am rubbing my face and sniffing my hands after I put it on - with what I'm sure is a goofy grin of self satisfaction

Both the Spearhead scents are modern interpretations of the original Seaforth scents and have been changed somewhat,
whereas PAA Diver Down is supposed to be closer to the original Seaforth Spiced.

BTW Diver Down doesn't actually have any menthol in it, it gets the cooling from the spikenard in it.

Top Bottom