What's new

Seaforth Soap and A/S

I'm definitely going to have to order the aftershave

1) The wife says she likes it. It's funny, she says "I really like it but I don't know why they call it Spiced", whereas I smell mostly the spice with just a hint of the vanilla she smells most.

2) I keep sniffing myself and rubbing my face to stir up the scent.

I'm definitely going to have to order the aftershave

1) The wife says she likes it. It's funny, she says "I really like it but I don't know why they call it Spiced", whereas I smell mostly the spice with just a hint of the vanilla she smells most.

2) I keep sniffing myself and rubbing my face to stir up the scent.

And it's ordered and on it's way.

One cool thing I think I forgot to mention was that Spearhead sent a $3 off coupon code with each sample. Since the soap/as sample is $2.99 you basically get that back if you decide to buy a full container of soap or, as I did, the aftershave.

Thought that was a cool and unexpected thing for a soap company to do.

Seriously, I can't stop smelling myself! My family is laughing at me.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Seaforth! Spiced is more along the lines of an Old Spice like scent ... although different than Old Spice. I don't think it's like any Bay Rum I've ever tried.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hm, going to try the PAA version of Seaforth! Spiced today... Will look for any bay rum notes.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The PAA version of S!S is great!

🤔 Noticed a cooling effect, yet the soap is not mentholated.

Spikenard is the herbal ingredient that cools, and I did notice it! Interesting. Thought I was allergic, but it felt cool not hot.

Scent is awesome as well.

AA

PXL_20210212_213328374.jpg

My Seaforth Spiced aftershave came and I'm very happy!

Top Bottom