What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Razor: Blackland Sabre L2 (face) L1 (neck)
Blade: GEM PTFE (10)
Brush: Omega Premium Jade Boar
Soap: VITOS Extra Super
Aftershave: Stirling Bergamot and Lavender

The shave: Easy shave (not leaving the house). WTG/ATG face and 2 WTG neck. No irritation, DFS-, great way to start the day.
Have fun!
Tim
6603D64D-E5BD-4890-B93B-F514AAB4E24D.jpeg

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
FRIDAY
PRE: bloom water
RAZOR: Schick E2 Canadian variant injector razor
BLADE: NOS‌ ‌Schick‌ ‌Eversharp‌ ‌injector‌ ‌blade‌ ‌USA‌
BRUSH: Frank Shaving 2 Band Finest XL Handle
SOAP: Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber Shaving Soap

proxy.php

Fri 9th SE SOTD
Soap Ariana & Evans Kaizen
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Yaqi AC Brass
Blade KAI CT ProTouch MG 2nd (hmmm...this blade is somehow smoother & more efficient than the Feather Proguard)
Post & Aftershaves Ice Water + Stirling Witchhazel MitA + Hyaluronic + Bvlgari AS Balm & Edt
Gorgeous lather from the soap! Perfect today. Beautifully strong scent, thickly creamy, and very slick!
Perfect shave with this blade paired with the razor despite the alignment issue. Super silky-smooth and very comfortable in 3passes with some pickup without any issues for a BBS result. These KAI & Feather guarded blades are giving me the best shaves now...hahaha. I have yet to try the Feather Professional which is still waiting to bat. Marvelous aftershaves! Rating 10/10!
20210409_090242.jpg

Hawk v3 with A plate. Tested out the schick proline. Hated them. Will be getting rid of them and sticking to the feather professional, which are very smooth and efficient for me.

- Fayiz D.
I too prefer the Feather over the Proline but it's more the Feather Proguard. I have also used twice the KAI CT ProTouch MG and it was even smoother and efficient. I have the Feather Professional waiting in the lineup...will see if it's like you said, better than the Proline...

Razor: Blackland Vector SB
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink (3)
Brush: Rudy Vey B&B Group Buy Finest
Soap: VITOS Extra Super
Aftershave: Captain’s Choice Nor’Easter

The shave: WTG/ATG and a little extra ATG/XTG on chin for a great DFS. I’m really enjoying the VITOS but not sure I can go seven straight days without changing it up. Too many great soaps.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tim
A7D1408E-5148-4304-BAA8-35105C6E8F0A.jpeg

Razor: Gem Junior Traveller Set
Blade: Personna GEM PTFE Stainless Steel Blade
Brush: Rudy Vey Badger & Blade 2020 Group Buy #4/30
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Shannon's Soaps Botanica
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac Vegetal
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder