What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Mon23rd March

Occams Enoch - Feather Proguard [ 3 ]

IMG_0631.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
GEMonday, March23-2020, A few of us decided to use our GEM G-bars today and mine was in storage for sometime(out of site out of mind). On a three pass shave this little razor works well but on a 2 pass is pushing CCS, DFS shave for me. So today was a 3 pass shave and the results were in my sweet spot.

Razor: Gem G bar - MFG 1953-58
Blade : Gem Personna SS PTFE (7)
Soap: Razorock "The Dead Sea"
Brush: Yaqi timberwolf 24 mm - great brush to use!
Pre-shave : brush wash my entire face with CeraVe hand bar soap + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera Gel on beard area.
Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 3.
Post shave : Razorock " The Dead Sea" aftershave with with witch Hazel + Nivea balm.
Results : CCS,DFS,BBS + minimal irritation + 1 blemish weeper reopened = :a17: OK shave in my books!

MMMonday March 22-2020 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
SOTD, Tuesday March 24th 2020, Tribute shave to Everyready 1914 razor that was enjoyed by millions. Excellent razor for it's time and today.

Razor : Everready 1914 Little Lather catcher(LLC)- MFG 1914-17, 1917-29-Patent date March 24th 1914!
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (8)
Soap : Gillette Pro with some left over RR "The Dead Sea "
Brush: Yaqi Tuxedo knot 24 mm "Sagarda Familia"
Pre shave : Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar soap + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 3.
Postshave: Proraso green with witch Hazel+ Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation 1 blemish weeper= :a17: great shave!
SOTD, Tue March 24 2020 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

OneBlade Genesis / New GEM
Barbasol Pacific Rush (Heated) - WOW! On warm, but then chills your face, I like it!
Mentholated Witch Hazel
Old Spice Type AS - Home Brew/Mix
Balm to rehydrate

Refreshing early morning shave for my network meeting (now virtual)

'50 ish Featherweight
Personna GEM (2)
WK Washington's Blend SE
Yaqi 24mm violet/blue

20200326_060312.jpg

excellent shave this morning with new soap. WK customer service is awesome. very nice springy/summer scent that is complex. would use year round as it is also a clean scent to me. no issues, weeps, nicks, bleeding from jugular, lol, etc. effortless BBS.

9.8/10

camo

I direct ordered from WK.

the CS comment was pointed out due to this:

-answered emails promptly.
-handwritten thank you on receipt.
-bag with card and two Starbursts!!!!!

20200326_063725.jpg

top notch in my book.....dont find attention to detail like this from most companies regardless of how much your spending.

camo

Top Bottom