What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Sun 17th Nov.

Schick "O" Clone- Schick Twin-Japan [ 6 ]

IMG_0263.jpg

Razor: Schick D Injector Razor
Blade: Schick Injector
Brush: Rick Montalvo Grade A Silvertip Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: L'Occitane Cade
Aftershave: L'Occitane Cedrat balm
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Pinaud Finest powder

20191116_143148.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday shave Nov 17-2019, It is going to be with a fairly new acquired J1 Schick injector with NOS platinum blades, the razor is a nice milder razor that will give a DFS.

Razor : Schick injector J1 type- MFG 1957-64
Blade : Schick platinum injector NOS (2)
Soap : Tabac
Brush : Yaqi tuxedo knot 24mm+
Preshave:Brush wash the face with CeraVe hand bar soap+ a dollop of Aloe Vera gel
Post shave : Dickinson's witch hazel
Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + Nivea balm
Results : CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= :biggrin1:

Sunday shave- Nov 17-2019 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

After a couple shaves where I felt I was taking one for the team, Shake Sharp Sunday makes me forget. Second shave on the same pair of Chinese Suneco blades I used last weekend (since I'm shaving my head that's the equivalent of @6 shaves on the same edge), just amazing. Smooth as silk and more efficient than the R41/Voskhod I just shaved with. I'm buying 100.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ron R

After a couple shaves where I felt I was taking one for the team, Shake Sharp Sunday makes me forget. Second shave on the same pair of Chinese Suneco blades I used last weekend (since I'm shaving my head that's the equivalent of @6 shaves on the same edge), just amazing. Smooth as silk and more efficient than the R41/Voskhod I just shaved with. I'm buying 100.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'm curious, are you putting two blades together and then shaving?

I'm curious, are you putting two blades together and then shaving?

That's how I've rolled with this razor for a long while, yes. The unusual cap, plate interface secures the two blades as in a twin blade injector or cartridge arrangement (or that lousy Russian DE razor but without a shim). Works beautifully.

Ron R

MMMonday Nov-18-2019, Good morning all.

Razor : Micromatic Flying wing or MMBT or Guiding eye......-MFG model#2 1947-50
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (2)
Soap: Razorock "The Dead Sea"
Brush: Yaqi tuxedo knot 24mm+
Preshave: Brush wash the face with CeraVe hand bar soap+ a dollop of Aloe Vera gel on beard area.
Post shave: Razorock "The dead sea"aftershave with witch hazel.
Results:CCS+DFS+BbS + no irritation + no weepers= :biggrin1: Great shave

MMMonday Nov 18.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Fri & Sat, Schick Adjustable / Schick Twin Bonded - All Tabac, soap, AS Splash, and Balm. Fantastic shaves

Today: OneBlade Hybrid / Feather (New) - Caties Bubbles Irish Coffee, Polo AS/Cologne and Balm

proxy.php

AsylumRX / Feather Proguard 17
Mondial Tobacco Verde
IB GIT

The AsylumRX and Feather Proguard have become my favorite shaving gear. Wonderfully smooth and close!

Mine is almost always a Weck medical shavette with Personna blades, and touchup with a DE (BIC Chrome Platinum) if needed.

Top Bottom