What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Tue 16th July

Alu.General & Schick Proline [ 4 ]

IMG_0580.jpg

93F620DA-3F88-460A-9AE6-E3A441D0593F_jpeg.jpg

My first shave with any SE razor: Gem MMOC with a CVS brand blade. Not an amazingly comfortable shave, probably because of the blade, but it left my face nice and smooth. I ordered some GEM CS, SS, and SS PTFE blades from Tryablade, so hopefully those help with the comfortable part.

View attachment 999448

My first shave with any SE razor: Gem MMOC with a CVS brand blade. Not an amazingly comfortable shave, probably because of the blade, but it left my face nice and smooth. I ordered some GEM CS, SS, and SS PTFE blades from Tryablade, so hopefully those help with the comfortable part.

A lot of times the first shave or two with an SE blade can be a bit on the harsh side then the blade tames a bit and the proceeding shaves are much better.
You can check out, Micromatic Monday and Gem Razor Models for more tips on getting great shaves with SE razors.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Schick E2 1937Pat (2).jpg
Schick Canadian 1930's pat E2 injector:a17: Schick blade(7) It does not get much better for a shave IMO.
Results= CCS,DFS,BBS

Second day with my MMOC and CVS brand blade. Still a smooth, yet harsh, shave. It was better with day two on the blade, however I think yesterday's shave left some irritation so it was still a bit rough.

Top Bottom