What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Used my Schick Adjustable for cleanup after a nice smooth shave with a W&B FBU. Those darn whiskers right under my chin are stubborn and need some coaxing before they are eliminated, but I'm unwilling to slash my throat to get them.....

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Gem Micromatic Clog Pruf SE with a Gem Personna SS PTFE coated blade(3), great shave.
I find in the cold winter months when air is dry(28% humidity were I live) my beard gets tougher to slice whiskers, any one else noticing this Phenomenal.

Frankenjector Mk II / Schick (3)
Body Shop Maca Root & Aloe cream
24 mm APShaveCo SynBad

Schick Type G head on an orphaned aluminum Soluna handle. (Say that three times real fast.) This version of Frankenjector has a single wrap of duct tape on the stud, which provides a bit of bite when you screw it onto the handle.
The outer wrap of tape is just for insurance.
This lighter handle gave me better balance than the Ball-end handle from my LC New.

Wed 20th Feb.

ES Claymore V1 / Bulldog 11 Handle & Schick Proline [ 9 ]

IMG_0375.jpg

proxy.php

Terrible shave. :lol: I won't try to make the Dorco BB20 work with the Hawk ever again. Bad combo. I think the blade is too deep, and it gets too far out near the safety bar. Renders all angles aggressive like a shavette. Not what i was looking forward to at 6:22am.

Schick L1 / Fresh Chick blade. I'm continually impressed with this razor every 13 days when it comes up on the rotation. The angle is perfectly dialed in, literally no pressure needed, it gets right under the nose, makes perfect sideburn lines, light as a feather..fast and easy. It's the same as the-hand-me-down razor my Dad gave me at 17, and I really wonder why I stopped using it in '85 and spent the next 30 years using the Sensor. Effortless BBS every time.

Top Bottom