What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Schick Injector Type L1 / Schick (6)

proxy.php

Paradigm titanium SE
Feather Pro blade
Castle Forbes Lime Shaving Cream

Head shave - smooth, BBS, no irritation or burning, no cuts or nicks

Wow, you must really like feeling that blade! That must have been one close shave.

Today was my SE2 with a fresh proline blade.

It was a close shave no doubt and I do enjoy an efficient razor. Actually I've been trying every AC blade available for this razor and the Super was the last one left for me to try. It was last because I did the same thing with my Asylum RX and the Super was terrible with it for me. With the SE2 I had a different experience with the Super. While it is a beast of a blade it performed well for me with the SE2. I did have to be very careful with it to avoid nicking myself to bad. Moving forward I doubt if I'd reach for it over the Feather Pro. I like the Proline blades but I did prefer the Feather Pro blades when using this razor. Of course as with everything wet shaving related it's certainly a YMMV thing.

Happy Shaves

Changing gears and going back to GEM style razors just for a change for a month or so.

Todays Combo:

Clog Pruf / GEM PTFE (1)

proxy.php

King Cobra / Feather Prosuper (13)
DR Harris Arlington
Fine Santal Absolut AS
I enjoy the performance of this blade in the King Cobra after a few shaves have smoothed out the edge. Close smooth near effortless shave.

Top Bottom