What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Schick grip with a new Personna
0218212127a~2.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, Feb 21st 2021- having a little experiment with my Schick M3 adjustable, I had a Kai Protouch in the blade bank with 8 shaves on it and decided to snip one end and shave with it. Slipped it in the injector magazine and had no problem installing it, well it had some life left in it and it worked beautifully for a DFS.

Razor: Schick adjustable injector Model 3(M3)- MFG 1970-72, well built razor, I always get good shaves with it.
Blade: Kai Protouch modified (9) excellent blade, Sharp & smooth, good blade to learn with a Shavette IMO & regular shaving.
Soap: Haslinger Schafmilch, mild scent with great lather properties. Nice post shave feel with this soap.
Brush: Razorock plissoft 24mm, have used this brush for the last 4 years with great results. Soft tips and nice scrub. Good painter.
Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG(set at 4) + ATG (set at 5) + pickups.
Post shave: Fine fresh Vetiver with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = :a17:great shave with my Schick adj M3 injector with a modified Protouch guarded blade.

Sunday Schick shave, Feb 21st 2021.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

20201024_075633.jpg

Razor: Schick C1 Magazine Repeating Razor
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Simpson's Duke 3 Sapphire Special Edition in synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Art of Shaving Sandalwood Cream
Aftershave: Pinaud Brandy Spice
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

View attachment 1226328
Razor: Schick C1 Magazine Repeating Razor
Blade: Personna Injector
Brush: Simpson's Duke 3 Sapphire Special Edition in synthetic
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Art of Shaving Sandalwood Cream
Aftershave: Pinaud Brandy Spice
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder
How much blade do you feel in the earlier injector models?

Top Bottom