What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

Sun 25th August

Supply V1 + V2 No3 plate & Schick S/S Single-Japan [ 1 ]

IMG_0594.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Razor : Everready 1914 (Little lather catcher)
Blade: GEM Personna SS PTFE (4)
Soap : Proraso green
Brush : Razorock Plissoft
Pre shave: wet the face +Alo vera gel
Post shave: Alum block + cold water rinse
Post shave : Proraso green + witch hazel + Nivea balm
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + Alum block indicated no irritation=:001_wub: hit my sweet spot!
llc-vs-sh-aug-25-2019-2-jpg.1011077

Have some great shaves!

Ron R

Good morning this Micromatic Monday, with my A.S.R family cousin Everready 1914 LLC tagging along this time for this morning shave. ER 1914 did not let me down for performance and that is one nice razor as I'm into 3rd shave of 7 consecutive shaves with a Gem Personna SS PTFE (5) blade. This razor is easy to handle and it can shave very close if you get the proper technique with buffing those stubborn chin whiskers. Results from my shave were CCS,DFS,BBs with no or not much to whine about irritation=:001_wub::a17:
mmmonday-aug-26-2019-2-jpg.1011416

Have some great shaves!

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
My B-day present to myself: Kampfe Bros. Star New Model Lather Catcher, PTFE (6). Pix later, sorry.

SUPER smooth, need to practise technique a little but found the right angle and had some fun. Managed to achieve "OKFW" with a razor that has been sitting in a private collection for the last quarter-century.

Ron R

Ever Ready  1914 LLC mfg 1914-17 (2).jpg
Everready 1914 (LLC)1914-17>:a17: Gem Personna SS PTFE (6)
Results: CCS,DFS,BBS +alum block indicating minimal irritation= :001_rolle
Have some great shaves!

I splurged this morning and slid in one of the Feather FHS-10 blades into the OneBlade Hybrid. - May not have the staying power of the GEM blades, but that first shave or two are fantastic, smooth and close.

Top Bottom