What's new

SE Blades - Anything new? Or old still best

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Anything new on the market in terms of the Single Edge Razor Blade?
Either for SE razors or Injectors?

Or is the GEM and Schick still the best out there?

I’m looking to pick up a few new SE blades to try in my razors and injectors.

Supply did just come out with a new “black label” injector blade. So far I’ve read some good word on the blade from the forum but keep in mind they seem to delete reviews off of their website that don’t represent high praise if you go there for reviews.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Last edited:
If you want to open your wallet, head on over to Connaught! They have the JP market Schicks in nice metal injectors and I am sure you will find something else you have to have...

garyg

If you want to open your wallet, head on over to Connaught! They have the JP market Schicks in nice metal injectors and I am sure you will find something else you have to have...
I'm assuming you are referencing the Proline B-20s. Those are good blades, even sans the injector key - is Connaught still reasonable and reasonably fast on shipping to the States?

I'm assuming you are referencing the Proline B-20s. Those are good blades, even sans the injector key - is Connaught still reasonable and reasonably fast on shipping to the States?
No they aren't Prolines, these ones have an injector key. Connaught is still reasonable from what I hear, but the price for the blades is are 💲. I am planning to order three. Supposedly, they are as good as vintage Plus Platinums and about the same price.

garyg

Ah, those didn't appear when I checked last night. I tried those a while ago, pretty good but as you mention very pricey. I can still find Plus Plats a bit cheaper with patience, but they are getting scarcer for sure.

Top Bottom