What's new

SE Blade Hoard

Edgewell no longer produces industrial or medical blades. I am not aware they produced AC type blades in the USA. Relying on a vendor's website description is unreliable.
I am trying to message Rob Goodwin, Vice President Marketing.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Edgewell no longer produces industrial or medical blades. I am not aware they produced AC type blades in the USA. Relying on a vendor's website description is unreliable.
I believe you are correct, just before the Covid 19 pandemic they were expanding their line of cutting tools and even re-introduced their disposable scalpel knife line, things change so fast now a days. Must of sold off that part of the business?

It looks like Supply is introducing new Injector blades made in Seki City, Japan. Sounds interesting. I backed their new Adjustable Injector razor so I should get some with that when it comes.

Thanks for mentioning the new Supply injector. I've seen ads for the Supply razor in the past, but didn't realize it used the standard injector blades. I've been curious to try an injector razor, but didn't really want to go vintage. Looking forward to checking this out. Just backed it. :)

My SE blade hoard is all Gems so far...

IMG_3932 (2).JPG

Thanks for mentioning the new Supply injector. I've seen ads for the Supply razor in the past, but didn't realize it used the standard injector blades. I've been curious to try an injector razor, but didn't really want to go vintage. Looking forward to checking this out. Just backed it. :)
In the meantime you might want to check out the Parker Adjustable.

Feather Professional, Schick Proline, and some Kai Mild. That's how I would rank them, with the Feather Pros being my favorites, but all are really good. I just got an email from Bullgoose stating that they are carrying the Proshave S blades now.

Top Bottom