What's new

SCS open for business.

Oh you've got to be kidding me! Neroli aftershave SPLASH:w00t:

I knew I should have waited a couple of more days before placing my order. I'll get another one out to you Wendy real soon as soon as I can hide the incoming order from my wife.:biggrin1:

Sorry Mark,

We have had the Neroli for several months, but somehow it was overlooked and never added to the site. Someone asked my Mom "could she make Neroli", the next morning there was a man scientist in the shop with four different products sitting on the counter.

Oh you've got to be kidding me! Neroli aftershave SPLASH:w00t:

I knew I should have waited a couple of more days before placing my order. I'll get another one out to you Wendy real soon as soon as I can hide the incoming order from my wife.:biggrin1:

I'll be placing an order for the Neroli splash today! I love that scent.

Hey Wendy, awesome turnaround time! Got my shipment today, I didn't expect it before the holidays. May I say the cranberry crush is awesome, and it should be at least a seasonal offering if not on the menu full-time.

I actually used it as a shower soap (hate to admit it), and my wife think it would make a great unisex bath soap. It's just that pleasing to everybody. Also the Fairway is an interesting scent. I didn't know if I'd enjoy it when I ordered, but I do. Glad I took a chance. Just enough green smells in there to balance out the florals.

Got my soap yesterday, and used this morning. Great soap. I got the Rose and it is a very pleasant and light rose scent. This may be one of the best non-tallow soaps I have used along with Velobra almond and Institute Karite.
Very good shave.

I'll be placing an order for the Neroli splash today! I love that scent.

Interested in your feedback on this and that of any others who try it. I placed an order and was going to add the Neroli SCS blend splash, but wanted some data points before taking the plunge, since it exceeds my $20 pain point for autonomous AS purchases..

Interested in your feedback on this and that of any others who try it. I placed an order and was going to add the Neroli SCS blend splash, but wanted some data points before taking the plunge, since it exceeds my $20 pain point for autonomous AS purchases..

I placed an order for the Neroli blend AS. I have the Neroli blend balm and really like it but I just don't use a balm very often. I also like floral scents so the Jasmine is really nice.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I placed an order for the entire line of Dagger on Friday. Soap, Milk and Cologne. It was shipped on Saturday. Since it only has to come across the state I may see it today. I will keep you posted.

Great turn around on shipping Wendy, thanks.

I actually used it as a shower soap (hate to admit it), and my wife think it would make a great unisex bath soap. It's just that pleasing to everybody.

:thumbup1: I love it too. My daughter and I just made bath soaps out of it yesterday with cute labels for her to give to hear teachers at school tomorrow.

You are on both counts. :thumbup:

I received my shipment today (Thanks for getting it out so fast :001_smile). As always the service is best in class! Thank you for the Dagger and New Spice splashes...I will be trying them both out this week.

Happy Holidays to you and yours...have a blessed Christmas.

I received my shipment today (Thanks for getting it out so fast :001_smile). As always the service is best in class! Thank you for the Dagger and New Spice splashes...I will be trying them both out this week.

Happy Holidays to you and yours...have a blessed Christmas.

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy them.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I got the full line of Dagger today, Soap, Milk, and cologne. I put a touch on and waited for SWMBO to get home from shopping. Her 1st reaction was, "OMG Scott you are not wearing that in public I won't be able to keep the other women away from you."

Wendy, I think we have a success thanks for the ideas on picking out a scent. Also thank you very much for the scent samples and the bonus shave soap. This was my 1st order with SCS, 1st class service and you have definitely earned a repeat customer.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I got the full line of Dagger today, Soap, Milk, and cologne. I put a touch on and waited for SWMBO to get home from shopping. Her 1st reaction was, "OMG Scott you are not wearing that in public I won't be able to keep the other women away from you."

Wendy, I think we have a success thanks for the ideas on picking out a scent. Also thank you very much for the scent samples and the bonus shave soap. This was my 1st order with SCS, 1st class service and you have definitely earned a repeat customer.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Thanks for the feedback. My Mom and I loved that fragrance. I think I have gave my husband at least 5 bottles of that, all have been hijacked by friends.

I sent Wendy an email today with some questions about some scents for my sensitive skin. I did not expect a reply till Monday since today is New Year's Eve day. To my surprise I got a very informitive reply from Wendy! I went ahead and placed my order and I am so excited to get this in the mail. Thanks for the great service Wendy! :thumbup:

Just ordered cologne samples from SCS; Dagger, Bay Rum with a Twist, and Aspect. Oh and a sample of Avocado ASB!

I am hoping that the limited edition Sandalwood, which I think I got one of the last bottles of, will reappear before too long. It is stunning, one of the best things I own, I will be inconsolable if Wendy doesn't make any more. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Bulgarian Rose and that has gone missing...drat. Fingers crossed for all things good returning. Great stuff, all of it.

I am hoping that the limited edition Sandalwood, which I think I got one of the last bottles of, will reappear before too long. It is stunning, one of the best things I own, I will be inconsolable if Wendy doesn't make any more. I was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Bulgarian Rose and that has gone missing...drat. Fingers crossed for all things good returning. Great stuff, all of it.

I just emailed you. It is done. You were my reminder to add to the site. :thumbup: I also will be adding the Bulgarian Rose EDT and I am attempting to get the Sahara and Lime Extract Milk back soon too.

Top Bottom