What's new

SCS open for business.

Late last night we finished the website and product updates. I figured today was a perfect day to reopen. My Mom always watched my brothers kids on cycle break and I have the wonderful responsibility now. In other words I have cheap labor.

I have removed all but New Spice and Bay Rum shave cream for now, depending on orders they may be removed quickly. I have not had the time to invest into the creams so I will remove them until a later date.

Bay Rum w/ twist ASM, Bulgarian Rose edt, Sandalwood extract edt and Sandalwood (from wood) edt should hit the site over the next couple of weeks. Bay Rum with a twist will be on within days.

I have added many fragrances of soaps that can be purchased in a wooden bowl. In addition to that I have added New Spice Aftershave Splash and Dagger Aftershave Splash. I also have added Lavender and Savory Rose edt to the site again.

All orders through the month of December over $25.00 (excluding shipping) will receive a free Cranberry crush soap cake. This is one of our favorite smells for the holidays. Also the first 3 orders containing New Spice edt will receive a complimentary New Spice splash the same goes for the Dagger, the first three orders containing Dagger edt will receive a free Dagger splash.

Please use the new email address of [email protected] all emails sent to my Mom's address will be forwarded for a short time.

Thank you for all of your patience and understanding. Thank you for supporting SCS.

Last edited:
Welcome back, Wendy. I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm glad to see Bay Rum w/ a twist is still in the stable, it's one of my Summertime favorites.

Happy Holiday Wendy!

I'm very pleased to see you're back up and running. Congrats on the cheap labor...I'm sure it could not have come at a better time.

I put in my order for New Spice & Dagger edt's to give as gifts (I already have both)...hopefully I'm one of the first three to purchase these so I can try out the splashes for myself :)

Happy Holiday Wendy!

I'm very pleased to see you're back up and running. Congrats on the cheap labor...I'm sure it could not have come at a better time.

I put in my order for New Spice & Dagger edt's to give as gifts (I already have both)...hopefully I'm one of the first three to purchase these so I can try out the splashes for myself :)

You are on both counts. :thumbup:

Top Bottom