What's new

SCS contact info?

I want to order some stuff from SCS. I have read and understand their instructions but cant complete them.

They ask us to print 2 copies of our order form and mail it in. Problem is I don't have a printer.

I have emailed them and asked them to call me, or send me a contact number so I could place the order over the phone using my debit card. I don't have PayPal.

I want to order some stuff for myself and xmas presents for the wife but I cant seem to rouse them. Any suggestions or could a member here close to the SCS family contact them to bring this to their attention?

My Visa debit card works exactly the same as my Visa credit card. Perhaps you could just go to the website and use the add to cart button and pay with your debit card.

My Visa debit card works exactly the same as my Visa credit card. Perhaps you could just go to the website and use the add to cart button and pay with your debit card.

I have yet to ask the credit card people, but on our credit card machine down at the gas station it never asks credit or debit; it just works. Yet at the commissary the cashiers always ask. Do not know how that works. Why do some credit card machines need to know and others don't?

I have yet to ask the credit card people, but on our credit card machine down at the gas station it never asks credit or debit; it just works. Yet at the commissary the cashiers always ask. Do not know how that works. Why do some credit card machines need to know and others don't?

The only difference for me is one I have to sign my name, the other asks me for my PIN. (depending of course how the run it)

I think I may have found a way to order through their website. SCS wants us to use PayPal to run the debit card, but there are smaller links on the side that allow us to make the order without using PayPal. I may be able to make this work after all.

I use the credit card machine at the self checkout aisles of all the stores I shop at. If I am prompted to choose credit or debit, I always choose credit even though I am using my debit card. It always goes through just fine, and I don't get hit with any debit card fee either. You've got nothing to loose by trying, right?

Top Bottom