What's new

SCS cleaning house

I have an overabundance of several EDT's. I may discontinue the Arrimarse and the X4 since I do not carry the full line to free up space to expand in other products. I will offer all of the edt's below the rest of the month with no shipping charges.

Arrimarse
X4
Oakmoss Lavendula
Bay Rum

To take advantage of the free shipping email me your order and I will invoice you.

In addition to this all orders over $40.00 will receive an additional overstock item. This may be an aftershave milk, edt, shave stick or splash. All orders over $60.00 will receive the newly added Very V shave soap.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I see how you are Wendy......just after I receive a large order from you put out these special deals.:001_tt2:

Just kidding, you treated me spectacular as always.

I can not speak for all of those scents but the Bay Rum Wendy makes is spectacular. Heck add the soap and AS as well.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Do you actually make that bar of soap you sent me anymore? Or was that left over from what your Mom made? I love it, it is a great shower soap.

Scott,

That was Mom. She did all the dangerous soap making. I am not into possibly blowing up stuff or burning myself. LOL It is great soap, she never sold on the site just bulk outside of the website. She actually used it herself even though it was a men's scent because she liked it so much. , I can only make that in a glycerin based, no cold process for me now. I do have the recipe though. Maybe I will put on the to do list when I get a new shop. Current shop does not allow for much mess making or space for that matter.

Bay Rum and X 4 are top notch frags! If you haven't tried X4, get it and try it. Great frag. This is a stellar Bay Rum.

Top Bottom