What's new

SCS - B&B Bay Rum with a Twist

I just wanted to shout my props out for this cologne from Sue at Saint Charles Shave. I ordered this along with some the ginger lime and citrus basil soaps along with a shave stick for my wife. I was not really a huge fan of bay rum - the only one I tried previously was Trumpers and it was really old man smelling to me. Since I was putting in an order for other stuff, I added this to the list to try out.

All I can say is this is an outstanding cologne! The bay rum and lime go together like peas and carrots, macaroni and cheese, well, you get the picture. The lime fades after about two hours leaving really pleasant bay rum that is totally unlike the Trumper stuff I had tried. Really soft, pleasant, and nice. My wife even commented on it which was a minor miracle. Good job Sue - keep this one in stock!

Dennis

I agree, this is a top-notch scent. I wasn't a big Bay Rum fan as well. But I reach for the Twist fairly often.

If u don't have the "Twist", you cannot call yourself a bay rum or limes shaver- this cologn is great!!!!!!!

Outstanding job, S(he who) U(nderstands) E(xcellence).

Marty

Top Bottom