What's new

SCS and Shave Den

Anyone have any big recomendations for any scents from SCS or Shave Den? I've read the reviews of a bunch of stuff. How do they compare to the $75 and up products? Price is absolutely worth a try, small American business would be nice to support, and this could lead to the cream, aftershave, fragrance trifecta, which is always nice, especially since I'm kind of OCD about not mixing scents.

My favorite but the only one I've tried so far is the New Spice. It has a nice mellow manly scent. I can only describe it as a caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and musk type of scent. SWMBO loves it!! That's enough for me. And they have the soap, aftershave, and EDT for your OCD.

My favorite but the only one I've tried so far is the New Spice. It has a nice mellow manly scent. I can only describe it as a caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and musk type of scent. SWMBO loves it!! That's enough for me. And they have the soap, aftershave, and EDT for your OCD.

+1 on new spice. I have the EDT and SWMBO loves it as well. Haven't tried any other of the scents but i hear bay rum with a twist is killer.

SCS New spice was too sweet, maybe too feminine for me. SCS Dagger was ok, a little sour for me. I love their sandalwood AS. I will continue to try their scents because I see potential, and the pricing is great. I really don't know what scents I like yet, so that is another issue for me - just getting started.

I have only tried TSD AS so far, and loved rose-ice milk and sandalwood-ice splash. I did not like the signature scent, but I don't think bay rum is for me.

I really enjoy owning edts from SCS. My favorites are: Oakmoss Lavendula, Sandalwood Extract, Very V and X4. Just behind those are the single note edts Savory Rose, Bulgarian Rose and Lavender. A little farther down are Bay Rum with a Twist, Parma Violet and Dagger. They are get used regularly. Honestly, the only SCS I do not favor is the New Spice. Too warm and sweet for me.

New Spice is very sweet. My wife likes it, though, so I wear it occasionally.
Arrimarse is kinda nice, if non-descript. It doesn't have as much staying power as the New Spice.
Oakmoss Lavendula is a nice fragrance.
I'm not fond of Bay Rums, so I don't like Bay Rum with a Twist, but if you like Bay Rum you may love it.
I've never smelled Dagger.

I've got an AS sampler on order from TSD...Lime, Sandalwood, and Desert Rose. Didn't order any soaps or eDT's yet, but I can let you know what the AS's are like when I try 'em out.

I like all their limes. SCS is more medicinal and a bit candy-ish, TSD is hardcore lime. SCS has a bit of burn and lasts longer, TSD is more short-lived and doesn't burn at all. Depending on your mood they're both fun.

I really like the TSD products... I have soaps, splashes, & edts of lime & mojito and soaps of bourbon vanilla, lime-coconut, and grapefruit, and one or two others. They all smell very nice (and natural) &perform wonderfully.

I have smoke and beads from SCS and it has to be the most potent scent I have, and I have some crazy potent scents. i seriously cannot spray a small enough spritz to make it wearable. its a crazy patchouli incense bomb.

I agree smoke and beads is almost like a novelty EDT because of it's strength. Conversely, Bulgarian lavander is wonderful but only lasts about an hour. I am a strong advocate for SCS Sandalwood and Very V however.

Top Bottom