What's new

Scott @Captain Pre-Capsize is Awesome

I posted this message in another thread, but thought @Captain Pre-Capsize deserved his own thread for his awesomeness and generosity.

TLDR: @Captain Pre-Capsize is awesome.

B&B is fortunate to have several incredibly kind, generous and helpful vendors who are a tremendous asset to the wet shaving community. Scott @Captain Pre-Capsize has earned an outstanding reputation here for being a fantastic vendor. I recently won his Summertime contest—he is a first rate generous gentleman to first run these fun contests. There aren’t enough kind words if I knew all the languages of the world to describe his kindness sending me the beautiful Obsidian copper bowl. I had sent an email to him expressing my love for the Obsidian bowl, but ordered a leather shaving brush roll and razor head cover. Scott sent me a very nice return email when the items shipped—he shared the fun fact that his brother makes the leather goods for Captain’s Choice. I was excitedly expecting the items I ordered. To my shock and surprise the package arrived and inside sat the gorgeous Obsidian bowl 😍. Mere words are not enough to express my gratitude, but thank you Scott!! I will be ordering the razor jacket and brush roll soon 🙂.

Top Bottom