What's new

Scots Pine Sheep and Coniferous on the way!

I’ve had 3 shaves with my samples of Stirling Sheep soap and Exec Man preshave oil. The results are as effective and pleasant as with anything I’ve tried. Excellent products!

Got them in last night!

Plus a free mini sample of Agar!

Tried the Coniferous..I like it! I'd actually ordered 2 sample pucks, which though one was a nice slice, 2 filled my 50's Old Spice mug 1/3rd of the way..was very soft and pliable, and easy to push into the mug. I also ordered a waterproof label, and it totally covers the writing from the Blue Diamond nut can lid that I use.

Quick bloom and some swirls, I was slingin' lather! A few drips and whips and got a nice coat on my face, and was very slick shave still feels close after 15 hours! Got that thick rich shiny lather that I love, with ease! Scent is great!! Like the sappy goo that comes off the cones, a scent I will always love from spending my childhood running thru Michigan woods. :D

Is it me or does it have just the WEEist bit of menthol? Felt a cooling sensation, which if so, is the perfect amount for me! Very refreshing without being harsh.

Will try the Scots Pine Sheep soon and will report back!

I like Coniferous as well. I don't like menthol so if it has any it is indeed a wee amount. I think those samples last me about 3 weeks.

Got them in last night!

Plus a free mini sample of Agar!

Tried the Coniferous..I like it! I'd actually ordered 2 sample pucks, which though one was a nice slice, 2 filled my 50's Old Spice mug 1/3rd of the way..was very soft and pliable, and easy to push into the mug. I also ordered a waterproof label, and it totally covers the writing from the Blue Diamond nut can lid that I use.

Quick bloom and some swirls, I was slingin' lather! A few drips and whips and got a nice coat on my face, and was very slick shave still feels close after 15 hours! Got that thick rich shiny lather that I love, with ease! Scent is great!! Like the sappy goo that comes off the cones, a scent I will always love from spending my childhood running thru Michigan woods. :D

Is it me or does it have just the WEEist bit of menthol? Felt a cooling sensation, which if so, is the perfect amount for me! Very refreshing without being harsh.

Will try the Scots Pine Sheep soon and will report back!

Great!! Thanks for the review.

I have about 26 sterling samples and finished one sample in one go. They load easily and lather in no time. I get about 20 and some shaves out of sample puck.
Scots Pine Sheep is nice soap and not really a scent monster. I'd just put it a step above MWF.
However not all sterling's soap produce shiny lather except those Menthol versions, maybe due to presence of menthol crystals.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Stirling samples are the perfect size. Big enough to really get some good shaves out of it, yet small enough to finish it up quick and try a new one!

Top Bottom