What's new

Scotch Collection...

A friend and I have been collecting and consuming some single malts. The other stuff he just brought over for the picture. :)

proxy.php

L to R:
The Macallan Elegencia 12, The Macallan Fine Oak 15, The Glenlivet 12, Laphroaig 10, Clynelish 14, Balvenie Doublewood 12, Glenmorangie Nector D'Or 12, Glenmorangie Quinta Ruben 12, McClelland's Highland, Tyrconnell Irish Single Malt, Templeton Rye, Single Barrell Jack Daniels, Cedar Ridge's Iowa Bourbon Whiskey, Crown Royal

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks for looking!

He's actually the distiller at Cedar Ridge Distillery just outside of Cedar Rapids, IA.
He brought me a bottle of the Iowa whiskey for a house warming gift as we just moved.
And brought the two Glencairn glasses as well. They're very nice!

Last edited:
Nice, any favorites?

I have no pics but I got glenlivet 18 & 21, lagavulin 16, highland park 12, and johnnie black.

How's the glenlivet 21? I always buy the 18 and I'm very pelased with it!

18 is quite tasty, in fact I just had a wee bit now.

The 21 is similar, just smoother and more refined. It has the classic glenlivet characteristics of fruit and floral flavors. I've only had 2 sips of the 21 so far. One day I'll post up my feelings of the flight , 12, 18, & 21 yes.

Here's a bad shot of my whisky cabinet. You can't see the Macallan 18, Macallan 17 and Maker's 46. The bottle turned around on the bottom right is Bunnahabhain 18. My wife thinks I may have a problem....:thumbup1:

mmm Ardbeg!

I have a bottle of the Laphroaig 10 yr as well, but I find it has too strong of an iodine profile. Love the peatiness though.

Thanks thanks and Thanks. :)

My favorite is probably the Macallan 15. It's very very smooth.
They're all pretty good though. Balvenie is a close 2nd. Laphroaig I enjoy but not more than every once in awhile.

I don't even mind the cheapy McClelland but it's best in grilled peaches with brown sugar. :p

How's the glenlivet 21? I always buy the 18 and I'm very pelased with it!

21 is quite nice. If you want to try a really great 21 try Glenfiddich 21 finished in Rum Casks.

Here's a bad shot of my whisky cabinet. You can't see the Macallan 18, Macallan 17 and Maker's 46. The bottle turned around on the bottom right is Bunnahabhain 18. My wife thinks I may have a problem....:thumbup1:

I noticed the bottle of Swing in your cabinet,cool bottle. The Mac 18 is a favorite of mine.

Well... we are having a Super Bowl party.

We just bought this about a week ago:
proxy.php

73" of full HD goodness.

We just moved so nothing is unpacked in this picture.
Best part is the couch is about three steps from the bar. :)

Top Bottom